- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Beef Mushroom Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe Video
|Oyster mushroom||1 Kilogram|
|Minced garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Julienned ginger||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Oyster sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||1 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Quail eggs||12 Small (for garnish)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 857 Calories from Fat 307
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.1%
Saturated Fat 11 g55%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 351.4 mg117.1%
Sodium 1920 mg80%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.4%
Dietary Fiber 15 g59.9%
Sugars 35.4 g
Protein 62 g123.3%
Vitamin A 43.7% Vitamin C 394.4%
Calcium 23.1% Iron 58.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a wok,heat vegetable oil and drop in the minced garlic. Saute it for couple of minutes.
2. Add the onion and the ginger and saute them together until the onions turn translucent.
3. Empty the beef in the wok and cook it until it turns pink in color.
4. Add the diced broccoli stalk and saute it for a few minutes. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Next add the broccoli florets and give everything a stir.
6. Sprinkle in crushed black pepper.
7. Pour in the oyster sauce.
8. Add the mushrooms and stir. Cover and cook for a few minutes.
9. Meanwhile, mix 1 teaspoon of corn starch in 1/2 cup of cold or tap water.
10.Add the dissolved corn starch.
11.Turn off the stove. The heat of the stove is enough to thicken the sauce.
12.Mix in the quail eggs and serve hot.