- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fig n Onion Chicken Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||3 Pound (Maple Leaf Prime Naturally chicken wings, approx. 36 pieces)|
|Seasoning mix||4 Tablespoon (Orgasmic Onion)|
|Sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fig’n Delicious sauce)|
|Green onion||2 , finely chopped|
|Gorgonzola cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crumbled|
Calories 358 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.1%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 133.5 mg44.5%
Sodium 986.1 mg41.1%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 51 g102.5%
Vitamin A 12.1% Vitamin C 30.5%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss chicken wings with orgasmic onion.
2. Preheat grill to medium (350- 450 degree F).
3. In grill basket, place chicken wings and spread them evenly in single layer.
4. Place basket on grill and cook for 20-30 minutes or until fully cooked, golden brown and little crisp. Turn grill basket every 5-6 minutes for even cooking.
5. Remove grill basket from heat and transfer chicken into a large mixing bowl.
6. Add fig’ n delicious sauce, green onion, and crumbled cheese. Toss to coat the chicken well.
7. Serve chicken wings hot and enjoy!