- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Figgy Pudding Recipe Video
|Figs||450 Gram, pureed|
|Walnut||50 Gram, chopped|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Bicarbonate of soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain flour||300 Gram|
Calories 647 Calories from Fat 158
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.6%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.9 mg
Sodium 464.8 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 115 g38.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 53.2 g
Protein 9 g18%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 42.1% Iron 52%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F (gas mark 4).
2. Grease and flour a baking dish and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine butter, egg, treacle, pureed fig, cream, and walnut. Stir well after each addition.
4. Add baking powder, soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.
5. Fold in flour and pour batter in a baking dish. Spread evenly.
6. Pop the dish in oven and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven and allow it to cool.
8. Cut into slices and serve with ice cream.