- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fig, Vanilla and Sour Cream Popsicle Recipe
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Figs||5 Medium, thickly sliced|
Calories 365 Calories from Fat 177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.8%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.3 mg
Sodium 103.5 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 43.2 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 22% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To a pan, add the milk and the sugar.
2. Heat it till the sugar melts and get incorporated.
3. Slit open the vanilla bean and scrape the seeds.
4. Add to the milk and sugar mixture.
5. Add the sour cream and stir to blend it in.
6. Remove from heat and pour in a separate container.
7. Refrigerate it to cool it down.
8. Fill half a popsicle mold pour with the milk and cream mixture.
9. Place the stick next.
10.Add thickly sliced fig slices to it.
11.Pour the remaining milk and cream mixture.
12.Chill for the next couple of hours.
13.Unmold and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv