- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fiesta Nachos Recipe
|Flour tortillas||6 (7 Inch)|
|Canned black beans||15 Ounce, drained, rinsed (1 Can)|
|Green onions||4 , thinly sliced|
|Shredded cheese||8 Ounce, divided (2 Cups)|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
Calories 324 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.3 mg
Sodium 1121.1 mg46.7%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.8%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 21 g41.5%
Vitamin A 13.1% Vitamin C 10.3%
Calcium 52% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Use a pizza cutter to divide each tortilla into 6 wedges.
3. On a 15-inch round baking stone, starting from outer edge, arrange tortilla wedges slightly overlapping the wedges with points toward the center.
4. Repeat with remaining tortilla wedges to over the whole surface.
5. Bake chips in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until chips are crisp and golden brown
6. Remove from oven.
7. In a bowl, mix beans, green onions and salsa.
8. Scatter 1 cup of the cheese evenly over tortilla chips
9. Top with bean mixture and the remaining cheese.
10. Return the stone to the oven and bake or 5 minutes until cheese melts.
11. Scatter the chopped tomato over nachos.
12. Spoon sour cream, guacamole and additional salsa over the nachos if desired or serve at the table.
13. Serve immediately.