- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fiesta Bubble Bread Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Mexican-blend cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Jalapeno peppers||10 Ounce, drained, sliced|
|Dried parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Refrigerated biscuits||24 Ounce, cut into quarters|
Calories 957 Calories from Fat 544
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94.2%
Saturated Fat 30.2 g150.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 104.4 mg34.8%
Sodium 2017.7 mg84.1%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.2%
Sugars 15.2 g
Protein 25 g49.3%
Vitamin A 37.9% Vitamin C 54.9%
Calcium 44.8% Iron 33.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, place together butter, cheeses, pepper slices and parsley, and mix well.
3. Add the refrigerated biscuits and toss the biscuits lightly to coat.
4. Spoon the cheese mixture in an ungreased Bundt pan.
5. Bake the bread in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove the bread from the oven, allow to cool slightly and invert the bread over a serving plate.
7. Cut and serve with salsa if desired.
You can use banana peppers or green chilies for less spicy bread.