- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fettucini With Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce Recipe Video
|Tomatoes||3 Large, chopped (Ripe)|
|Shrimp||1 Pound (Peeled And Deveined)|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dried basil/2 tablespoons, chopped fresh basil||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1426 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19.2%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 689.4 mg
Sodium 1119.9 mg46.7%
Total Carbohydrates 209 g69.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g37%
Sugars 14.8 g
Protein 133 g265.6%
Vitamin A 116.7% Vitamin C 151.4%
Calcium 54.1% Iron 129.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, generously oil a large, heavy sauté pan with olive oil and heat over medium setting.
3. Add the tomatoes and sauté until they are soft.
4. You may use a fork to squish them while they are cooking.
5. This takes about 15 minutes.
6. When the tomatoes look like a gooey, juicy sauce, add the shrimp, garlic, basil and salt and pepper to taste.
7. The sauce is done when the shrimps are pink.
8. At this time, serve over the pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.