- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fettuccine A La Dave' Totally Vegetarian Meal Recipe Video
|Fettuccine pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped finely|
|White flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Green peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, mince|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Italian seasoning||To Taste (Dave's)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 444 Calories from Fat 134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.1%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g36.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.2 mg
Sodium 501.3 mg20.9%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 17 g33.4%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 22.2% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, melt butter and add olive oil. Saute the onions well.
2. Add white flour, Italian seasoning, peas, mushrooms, milk and bring them to a boil.
3. Simmer until the sauce thickens. Turn off the heat and set aside.
4. In a pot, boil water and cook the pasta for 5 minutes. Drain the water.
5. In a serving dish, place the pasta. Add olive oil and toss well.
6. Pour in the sauce and mix well. Garnish with parmesan cheese, fresh herbs and black ripe olives.
7. Serve the Fettuccinne with your favourite appetizer and enjoy!