- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fettuccine With Tomato Concasse Recipe
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon (1/4 Stick)|
|Shallots||2 , minced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||6 , peeled and seeded|
|Egg fettuccine||1 1⁄2 Pound|
Calories 793 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.1%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 110.8 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 132 g44.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.2 g32.9%
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 23 g46%
Vitamin A 37.5% Vitamin C 40.7%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Heat a skillet over medium flame and melt the butter.
2) Add in the shallots and lightly fry till soft.
3) Pour in olive oil and add tomatoes.
4) Add salt and pepper and season lightly. Remove from heat.
5) In a large pot of lightly salted water, cook fettuccine till it turns tender.
6) Drain the water and transfer it to a serving bowl.
7) Add tomato concasse, toss and serve immediately.