- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fettuccine With Olive Pesto Recipe
|Dried fettuccine||10 Ounce|
|Pitted california ripe olives||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Use Whole)|
|Drained capers||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), peeled|
|Finely chopped fresh basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 605 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.9%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.1 mg
Sodium 951.3 mg39.6%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.6%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 17 g33.9%
Vitamin A 5.8% Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 18.6% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Follow package instructions to cook fettuccine.
2) Drain well, when done and place on a large warm serving bowl.
3) In the meantime, in a food processor or blender process a mixture of olives, capers, lemon juice, oil, mustard and garlic until roughly pureed, for the pesto.
4) Add in chopped basil and cheese and keep aside, mixing well.
5) Mix the pesto with cooked pasta gently.
6) Flavor with basil sprigs and serve at once.