- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fettuccine with Mushrooms In A Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
|Wild mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Pound (Preferably Wild)|
|Crushed garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|35% whipping cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Diced tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon, squeezed|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
Calories 852 Calories from Fat 348
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.7%
Saturated Fat 24.4 g122.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 136.3 mg
Sodium 348.1 mg14.5%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 32 g63.9%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 27%
Calcium 37% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large saucepan, melt butter over high heat, cook mushrooms and garlic stirring for 3 minutes and then stir in cream and cook for more 3 minutes.
3. Reducing heat to medium, stir in tomatoes and lemon juice.
4. Add and toss the drained pasta and Parmesan.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.