- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fettuccine with Italian Sausage and Pesto Recipe Video
|Onion||1 Small, chopped finely|
|Italian sausage||1 Large|
|Basil pesto||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fresh pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1660 Calories from Fat 546
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.5%
Saturated Fat 30.3 g151.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.3 mg
Sodium 3207.5 mg133.6%
Total Carbohydrates 252 g84.1%
Dietary Fiber 15.8 g63.2%
Sugars 68.4 g
Protein 39 g77.6%
Vitamin A 27.7% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 45.6% Iron 21.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Premake fettuccine from fresh pasta dough.
2. Heat a pan, take fresh butter and throw in the onions. Saute them.
3. Tear in the sausage and fry for 10 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add the pesto and the cream and mix it in.
6. Finally, drop in the fresh pasta giving it all a good toss.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.