- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fettuccine Roberto Recipe
|Fettuccine noodles||1 Pound|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||24 Clove (120 gm), chopped|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, butterflied|
|Parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pepper red||1 Tablespoon|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Dry Variety)|
|Cream||1 Pint (Heavy Variety)|
|Wedge||5 Ounce (Or 1 Small)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated (Or As Required)|
Calories 1082 Calories from Fat 387
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.8%
Saturated Fat 17 g84.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 169.1 mg56.4%
Sodium 689.3 mg28.7%
Total Carbohydrates 133 g44.5%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.2%
Sugars 34 g
Protein 35 g69.5%
Vitamin A 59.1% Vitamin C 65.7%
Calcium 39.1% Iron 28.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook noodles by boiling oil treated water and according to the directions mentioned on the packet.
2. While noodles are cooked, take a large skillet and melt butter in it against medium â€“high flame.
3. Add chopped garlic and shrimp into the heated butter; cook until shrimps are turned into pinkish in color and garlic become tender. [ Take care that garlic should not get brown]
4. Add parsley, mushrooms, onions and red pepper in the skillet and stir-fry all the ingredients for 1 minute.
5. Add flour in the mix and stir accordingly so flour is entirely mixed with other ingredients. Add wine in the mix.
6. Boil the mix for 30 minutes and then add cream in it.
7. Drain the noodles and add half of the sauce and grated cheese with it.
8. Add these ingredients that slowly so that the noodles get evenly smeared by sauce and melted cheese.
9. Add a dash of salt in the noodles.
10. The sauce may requite cooking if it is slightly loose in its creamy density; until the sauce is creamy and thick adequately, it is better to carry on with the cooking process.
11. In case the sauce gets too thick, add some cream in it to change its texture into loose.
12. Garnish the soup with chopped parsley and extra grated cheese.
13. Serve the soup immediately or as hot.