- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fettuccine Alfredo, Linguine Prima Vera and Whole Grain Veggie Penne Recipe Video
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (For Fettuccine Alfredo)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), mince (For Fettuccine Alfredo)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Fettuccine Alfredo)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (For Fettuccine Alfredo)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon (For Fettuccine Alfredo)|
|Noodle||200 Gram (For Fettuccine Alfredo)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Fettuccine Alfredo)|
|Mixed green vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For whole grain veggie penne)|
|Pesto garlic mix||1 Teaspoon (For whole grain veggie penne)|
|Whole grain penne pasta||200 Gram (For whole grain veggie penne)|
|Prima vera||2 Tablespoon (For Linguine Prima Vera)|
Calories 651 Calories from Fat 272
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48%
Saturated Fat 13.7 g68.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.3 mg
Sodium 872.9 mg36.4%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.3%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 17 g34.7%
Vitamin A 36% Vitamin C 4.1%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For Fettuccine Alfredo, in a preheated pan, put some olive oil. Add garlic and sauté.
2. Pour little bit of water, and then stir in some light cream
3. Sprinkle salt and parmesan cheese in the pan. Add a little more cream to it.
4. Then put cooked noodles in the pan. Toss it well for at least 5 min.
5. For whole grain veggie penne, in another pan, put some olive oil and sauté green vegetables of your choice.
6. Sprinkle pesto garlic mix over the vegetables.
7. Then add whole grain penne pasta to the pan with vegetables. Mix and allow it to cook.
8. For Linguine Prima Vera, in another small pan, pour some water in it. Put Prima Vera in the pan.
9. Pour half cup of cream in it. Cook it for 2 min and then add noodles to it.
10. Transfer it to a serving bowl, sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top, and serve it hot.
Cook your noodles, drain it in a colander, but do not rinse it.
Prima Vera must be a little saucy, so add water or a little cream, if required. Do not allow it to dry.
If you want to be gluten free then you can use brown rice organic penne pasta.