- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Fettuccine noodles||16 Ounce|
|Mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2935 Calories from Fat 1179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g204%
Saturated Fat 79.3 g396.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 358.8 mg
Sodium 838.5 mg34.9%
Total Carbohydrates 339 g112.9%
Dietary Fiber 17.7 g70.8%
Sugars 22.6 g
Protein 80 g160.2%
Vitamin A 60.2% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 65.7% Iron 51.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cook fettuccine for 10 to 12 minutes in boiling, salted water, stirring occasionally.
2) Drain well and keep warm in a warm chafing dish or serving bowl.
3) In the meantime, take a small mixer bowl and cream butter or margarine in it.
4) Whip in cream, a little at a time, until the mixture is blended thoroughly.
5) Beat in Parmesan cheese and keep aside.
6) Pour the creamed mixture over the pasta, tossing pasta until coated well.
7) Add a little salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and then mix in whole mushrooms.
8) Serve immediately with more Parmesan cheese, if desired.