- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe Video
|Fettuccine||1 Pound (Cooked According To Package Instructions)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Romano cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Fried bacon||4 , crumbled|
Calories 959 Calories from Fat 456
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g79.1%
Saturated Fat 28.9 g144.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 432.6 mg
Sodium 560.3 mg23.3%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.2%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 8.9 g
Protein 31 g62.1%
Vitamin A 36.7% Vitamin C 0.9%
Calcium 46.4% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat a saucepan or cooking pot and pour-in the milk then bring to a boil
3. Add the heavy whipping cream and stir then let boil.
4. Adjust the heat to the lowest possible then add the Parmesan and Romano cheeses. Stir continuously until cheese melts and the texture of the mixture becomes fine.
5. Whisk the egg yolks in a mixing bowl then add about 5 tablespoons of the milk-cheese mixture. Continue whisking until everything is well distributed.
6. Add the egg yolk mixture in the saucepan/cooking pot and stir until the texture becomes thick.
7. Add the cooked fettuccine and toss until the noodles are well covered with sauce.
8. Add the crumbled fried bacon, salt, and pepper and mix with the other ingredients.
9. Transfer to a serving plate then serve. Share and enjoy!