- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Festive Veal Dish Recipe
|Artichoke bottoms||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Whole mushrooms||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Beef stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Veal chops||2 Pound|
|Light cream||3 Ounce|
|Flour||3 Tablespoon, stirred into 3 ounce cold milk|
|Cold milk||3 Ounce|
|Grated cheese||4 Ounce|
|Finely crumbled oregano||To Taste|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2828 Calories from Fat 1366
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 154 g236.6%
Saturated Fat 74.9 g374.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 978.9 mg
Sodium 5540.7 mg230.9%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g34.9%
Dietary Fiber 18.1 g72.3%
Sugars 22.8 g
Protein 250 g499.9%
Vitamin A 118.7% Vitamin C 302.8%
Calcium 172.8% Iron 106.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat the mushroom soup in the frying pan with the beef stock and strain.
3. Add the cream and beat in the flour dissolved in the milk. Bring to a boil and simmer for a few minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano to taste.
4. Arrange veal chops two by two and pour mushroom soup on top. Put an artichoke bottom and a pepper ring on top.
5. Saute the mushrooms, browning them lightly, and add 3 ounces light cream. Let the mushrooms absorb the liquid.
6. Distribute the mushrooms on the artichoke bottoms, pour on the sauce, and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in a 450°F oven for 15 minutes or until the surface has turned light brown and the dish is thoroughly hot.