- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Festive Cheese Ball Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Pimiento||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (pecan,walnuts or almonds)|
|Crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bell peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut in strips (green and red peppers)|
Calories 195 Calories from Fat 158
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.4%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.4 mg
Sodium 236 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.48 g1.9%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 6 g12.3%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 9.5%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPlastice wrap
1. In a bowl, place together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, pimento, green pepper, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and salt.
2. Stir the cheese mixture to combine well together.
3. Place the cheese mixture on plastic wrap and shape into a ball.
3. Refrigerate the cheese ball for 1 to 2 hours or until chill thoroughly.
4. After 2 hours, unwrap the cheese ball from plastic wrap and roll in chopped walnuts or mixed nuts, pressing lightly to coat evenly.
5. Serve with assorted crackers or strips of red and green peppers, as desired.