- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fennel Spinach Salad Recipe
|Chopped dried figs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (White Ones)|
|Chopped dates||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Italian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Red leaf lettuce head||1⁄4|
|Fennel bulb||1 , trimmed and sliced (Sweet Anise)|
|Pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 470 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.7%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1049.5 mg43.7%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.2%
Sugars 36.5 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 214.8% Vitamin C 52.5%
Calcium 19.1% Iron 28.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a jar with a tight-fit lid.
2. Add all the ingredients required and combine well.
3. Shake well and allow to stand for an hour till used.
4. Take a small bowl and add fates and figs.
5. Add Italian Dressing in a such a way that it covers the dry fruits completely.
6. Wash spinach thoroughly. Discard the stems.
7. Using paper towels, pat spinach leaves dry.
8. Tear and add arrange on in a serving bowl with fennel slices.
9. Add fruits, pine nuts and dressing.
10. Toss well to combine.
11. Spoon onto individual serving plates and serve.