- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Father Day BBQ Recipe Video
|Baby back ribs||3 Pound (Pork baby back rib)|
|Hot and spicy marinade||2 Tablespoon|
|Bbq rub||4 Tablespoon (Hoochie mama, Suckle Busters)|
|For the shrimps|
|Shrimps||1 Pound, devein|
|Bacon slices||78 Gram (12 Slices)|
|Cajun seasoning||2 Tablespoon (Best stop)|
Calories 679 Calories from Fat 274
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.1%
Saturated Fat 12 g60.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 214.3 mg71.4%
Sodium 1975.4 mg82.3%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.76 g3%
Sugars 33.5 g
Protein 53 g106.1%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 6.3%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWeber smoky mountain
1. Prepare the weber smoky mountain and the kamado.
2. Season the pork baby back ribs with bbq rub.
3. Clean, shell and devein the shrimps, season half with Cajun seasoning and skewer them on a wooden skewer.
4. The other half, wrap them with bacon slices and skewer them as well on the wooden skewer.
5. Place the baby back ribs on the smoker grill and the shrimps on the kamado grill.
6. Flip the shrimps and the baby back ribs after 15 minutes.
7. Once the shrimps are done remove and let it rest.
8. Brush the baby back ribs with some Hot and spicy marinade.
9. Barbecue the baby back ribs for 60 minutes and then after 60 minutes put them in the oven bag and barbecue it for further for 60 minutes.
10. Once done remove and let it rest, slice the baby back ribs and serve.
11. Serve the pork baby back ribs along with the grilled shrimps.