- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fat-Free Banana Ice Cream Floats Recipe Video
|Coconut juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (from 2 young coconuts)|
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), pitted|
|Frozen banana||2 Large, peeled and cut|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 515 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.6%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 39.7 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 134 g44.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.6 g54.6%
Sugars 99.2 g
Protein 4 g8.9%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 29.8%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender, add the coconut juice, dates and blend for about 1 minute or until frothy and smooth. Set aside.
2. In a food processor, add the frozen bananas, cinnamon powder and blend for about 2 minutes or until creamy and smooth like an ice cream texture. Set aside.
3. Take 2 float glasses, pour the blended coconut-date mixture about half way up each glass.
4. Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the frozen banana mixture and drop them into each of the glass floates, until it reaches the rim.
5. Serve these Banana Ice Cream Floats immediately.