- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Farmland Roast Pork - Big Island Grill - Segment 2 Recipe Video
|Boneless pork butt||4 Pound|
|Dry rub||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Gravy||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 578 Calories from Fat 386
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66%
Saturated Fat 16.3 g81.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.2 mg
Sodium 896.6 mg37.4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 0.53 g2.1%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 37 g74%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Take the pork butt and generously rub it with the dry rub.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 2 hours.
4. Once done, take it out and slice it.
5. Steam the meat pieces for 10 minutes.
6. Plate the slices and pour in the gravy.
7. Serve the roasted pork with gravy on top and sauted vegetables on the side.