- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Farmer's Cabbage and Rosalie's Dinner Rolls Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||3 Tablespoon (Lory’s)|
|Beef ribs||5 (country style ribs)|
|Onion||1 Large, chop|
|Russet potatoes||3 Medium, chop|
|Coarse black pepper||1 Teaspoon (Ton’s)|
|Beef stock||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Kitchen basic)|
|Beef bouillon cubes||3 (Ton’s)|
|Green beans||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||28 Ounce|
|Cabbage head||1 , wedged|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 763 Calories from Fat 539
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.1%
Saturated Fat 23.7 g118.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.1 mg36.7%
Sodium 2721.7 mg113.4%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.8%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 28 g55.8%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 63.6%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 26.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedElectric skillet
1. Heat the electric skillet and pour olive oil.
2. Season the country style ribs with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. Once the oil is hot place the ribs and fry them for 8 minutes, sear them well on all sides.
4. Roughly chop the onions and russet potatoes and add them to the skillet and cook them for further 8 minutes along with the ribs.
5. After 8 minutes, season with salt and pepper add beef stock, beef bouillon cubes and cabbage wedges and water.
6. Cover with a lid and let it simmer for 90 minutes.
7. After 90 minutes turn off the heat.
8. Serve the farmer’s cabbage along with homemade dinner rolls.