- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Farfalle Pasta with Turkey and Smoked Gouda Cheese Recipe Video
|Turkey||1 Pound, sliced|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk/Single cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Gouda cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Smoked gouda cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Farfalle||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Hungarian paprika||2 Pinch|
|White wine||1⁄2 Ounce|
Calories 1152 Calories from Fat 650
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g113.1%
Saturated Fat 42.8 g214.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 263.6 mg
Sodium 826.5 mg34.4%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 53 g106.6%
Vitamin A 35% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 61.4% Iron 23%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice the turkey into long finger sized pieces.
2. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
3. In a pan melt butter, stir in flour, milk or cream, nutmeg and white wine 1/2 oz to coagulate slightly.
4. In a bowl add smoked Gouda cheese and regular Gouda cheese, the béchamel sauce turkey and falafel and mix well.
5. Spread over a glass baking dish sprinkle over parmesan cheese, Hungarian paprika.
6. Place in the oven and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes until it is brown on the top.
7. Serve with a glass of wine.