- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Farfalle Pasta Bake Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Italian sausage link||1 Pound, cooked, browned and sliced into 1 inch rounds|
|Diced tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz), undrained|
|Tomato paste||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Dried italian herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Farfalle||1 Pound, cooked, drained|
|Ricotta cheese||15 Ounce|
|Mozzarella cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded and divided|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4989 Calories from Fat 1988
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 224 g344.9%
Saturated Fat 116 g580%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 704 mg234.7%
Sodium 7704.6 mg321%
Total Carbohydrates 429 g143%
Dietary Fiber 31 g124.1%
Sugars 65 g
Protein 307 g613.9%
Vitamin A 228.1% Vitamin C 165%
Calcium 411.7% Iron 148.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a skillet, heat the olive oil.
3. Add the cooked sausage rounds, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and Italian herbs and heat throughly.
4. Add the mix into a lightly oiled 9×13 baking dish.
5. Spread some of the pasta evenly over the tomato mixture.
6. Spread the ricotta evenly over the pasta.
7. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over the ricotta.
8. Spread the rest of the pasta over all.
9. Spoon the rest of the tomato mixture over the pasta.
10. Sprinkle the remaining Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese over all.
11. Bake for 30 minutes, let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
12. Serve as main course.