- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fantastic Fudge With Marshmallow Crème Recipe
|Sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Marshmallow creme||7 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
Calories 1355 Calories from Fat 512
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91%
Saturated Fat 27.9 g139.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg
Sodium 235.5 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 207 g69.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 183.3 g
Protein 9 g18.4%
Vitamin A 21.9% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 19.9% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a 4-quart bowl, top in the sugar, milk, butter or margarine
2. Cook this mixture on High for 18-20 minutes or till the mixture is cooked till softball stage.
3. Stir the mixture often. Do not allow the mixture to boil over
4. Tip in the chocolate and marshmallow crème to the mixture
5. Stir well till well blended and then add in the vanilla and the nuts
6. Pour into buttered 9-inch square dish for thick pieces.
7. For thinner pieces, use 7-1/2" x 12" dish.
8. Cool and cut into squares.
9. Serve cold