- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fancy Omelette Everyone Likes Recipe Video
|Eggs||2 Medium, beaten|
|The vegetables for the egg|
|Onions||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Carrots||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Bell pepper||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Jalapeno||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|The spices for seasoning|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|For frying the egg mixture|
Calories 122 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.9%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 191.5 mg
Sodium 556.8 mg23.2%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 41.8% Vitamin C 18.9%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and chop all the required vegetables. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, crack the eggs, add water and beat the eggs using a fork.
3. Add the finely chopped vegetables, beat lightly.
4. Into a heated pan with a little butter and oil, cook the beaten mixture on low heat, covered. Flip sides until both sides are done.
5. Transfer the omelette on to a serving plate.
6. Serve garnished with your favorite toppings like cheese, olives and fresh cilantro. Serve with toasted bread or muffins, a glass of fresh fruit juice, pickle and potato chops.