- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fancy Fillets Poached with Wine Recipe
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fish fillets||1 Pound|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 471 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.18%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 300 mg
Sodium 1387.4 mg57.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 81 g161.9%
Vitamin A 25.3% Vitamin C 38.2%
Calcium 27.6% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Sprinkle onion and mushrooms over bottom of lightly oiled baking dish.
3. Place fillets on top of onion-mushroom mixture.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Combine wine and water and pour over fish.
6. Sprinkle with parsley.
7. Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.