- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Family Favorite Party Mix Recipe Video
|Crispy wheat cereal squares||1 Cup (16 tbs) (bite size)|
|Crispy rice cereal squares||1 Cup (16 tbs) (bite size)|
|Crispy corn cereal squares||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pretzel sticks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Candy coated chocolate pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.1 mg
Sodium 145.9 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g5%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a slow cooker, place cereals, nuts and pretzels and stir well to mix.
2. In a bowl, mix together butter, sauce and salts, and gently stir into cereal mixture.
3. Put the lid on and cook on low setting for about 3 to 4 hours.
4. Remove the lid and let it cook on low setting for 30 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
5. In a paper towel-lined baking sheets, drain the cereal mixture and transfer to a large bowl.
6. Allow the cereal mix to cool completely, add chocolates and raisins; toss well to mix.
7. Store in an airtight container.
8. Serve as desired.