- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken in Marsala Wine Recipe Video
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Medium (including pulp)|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Dry marsala cooking wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, sliced (Skinless)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (coat chicken completely)|
|Pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs), boiled|
Calories 692 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.9%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98 mg
Sodium 369.7 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.4%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 38 g75.5%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Boil water, add salt and cooking oil and add pasta cook for some time and strain it.
2) In a sauté pan, add butter and oil.
3) Coat chicken breast with flour, cook until it gets brown on one side, turn it and cook it on the other side.
4) Put mushrooms, lemon juice and marshala wine, sauté it for some time.
5) Add pasta and mix it well.
6) Serve in a bowl you can add fresh parsley.