- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fall Festive Orange Cups Recipe Video
|Sweet potaoes||2 Small, cooked and mashed|
|No calorie sweetener||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Apple||1 Medium, chopped|
|Dried cranberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Walnut||1 Ounce, chopped|
|Mini marshmallows||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 222 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 38.9 mg1.6%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.7%
Sugars 34.6 g
Protein 3 g5.4%
Vitamin A 110.4% Vitamin C 63.2%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Horizontally cut the oranges into half and squeeze the juice to loosen up the pulp; retain the juice in the bowl.
3. In a large bowl, mix together sweet potato, granulated sweetener, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and orange juice.
4. Now add the chopped apple, cranberry and walnuts; mix well.
5. Fill the oranges with this sweet potato mixture.
6. Top each orange cup with a few marshmallows.
7. Place the orange cups in a muffin tray so they don’t trip over.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes until the marshmallows are lightly brown.
9. Serve individual cups for single portion.