- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Beef flank steaks||5 Pound (1 Or 2 Steaks, 2 1/2 Pound Each)|
|Lime||1 , squeezed|
|Bottled italian salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Teriyaki baste and glaze||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Required, For Basting)|
|Flour tortillas||12 , warmed|
|Tomato||1 Large, chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Large, chopped|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
Calories 1659 Calories from Fat 850
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g142.9%
Saturated Fat 24 g119.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 232.5 mg
Sodium 2165.8 mg90.2%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.6%
Sugars 10.3 g
Protein 129 g257.8%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 77.6%
Calcium 17.6% Iron 64%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a flat pan, place the steak.
2) Mix together lime juice, beer and Italian dressing.
3) Marinate the steak in this mixture for 2-3 hours.
4) Scrape off the excess marinade from the steak.
5) Cook meat under grill for about 5 minutes, depending on thickness, turning once, basting with the teriyaki glaze.
6) Thinly slice the meat on a diagonal, and keep in tortillas with chopped tomato, green pepper and onion.
7) Enclose meat and vegetables by folding up the tortillas.
8) Serve at once with picante sauce if wished.