- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fajita Nachos Recipe Video
|Taco chips||100 Gram (12 taco chips)|
|Refried beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Roasted chicken meat/Steak||1 Cup (16 tbs), roasted and cubed|
|Salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese/Jack cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Avocado||1 , pitted|
Calories 401 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g51.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 71.7 mg
Sodium 633.3 mg26.4%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 23 g45.3%
Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 9.5%
Calcium 38.6% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350º F.
2. Top taco chips with beans, chicken, salsa and cheese. Place in a baking tray and repeat the process with rest.
3. Bake in oven for 8 minutes at 350° F or until cheese is melted.
4. Meanwhile for the guacamole - In a medium bowl scoop out the guacamole and add in the salsa.
5. Mashes together using a pastry blender, don’t make paste, and leave it chunky.
4. Serve Fajitas with Guacamole and enjoy!