- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fajita Nachos Recipe Video
|Taco chips||100 Gram (12 taco chips)|
|Refried beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Roasted chicken meat/Steak||1 Cup (16 tbs), roasted and cubed|
|Salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese/Jack cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Avocado||1 , pitted|
Calories 410 Calories from Fat 239
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.1%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g58.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 71.4 mg23.8%
Sodium 687.5 mg28.6%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 23 g45.1%
Vitamin A 13.1% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 40.4% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350º F.
2. Top taco chips with beans, chicken, salsa and cheese. Place in a baking tray and repeat the process with rest.
3. Bake in oven for 8 minutes at 350° F or until cheese is melted.
4. Meanwhile for the guacamole - In a medium bowl scoop out the guacamole and add in the salsa.
5. Mashes together using a pastry blender, don’t make paste, and leave it chunky.
4. Serve Fajitas with Guacamole and enjoy!