- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
EZ Baked Potatoes Recipe Video
|Potatoes||6 Medium, washed and cut into chunks|
|Onion||1 Medium, cut in chunks|
|Garlic clove||1 , cut in half|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery salt||1 Dash|
|Celery seeds||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 166 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.4%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.1 mg
Sodium 37.5 mg1.6%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 46.9%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheated 10" camp style dutch oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil into the Dutch oven.
3. Next, layer with cut potatoes and onion chunks. Add two layers of this.
4. Season with salt, pepper, celery salt and calaery seed.
5. Melt butter with heat with the two garlic halves in a separate skillet.
6. Remove the garlic and drizzle the butter oven the potatoes.
7. Chop the garlic and add to the potatoes.
8. Cover and bake at for 30-45 minutes. (18 briquettes on lid, 6 briquettes under oven)
9. Remove lid and sprinkle with paprika and continue cooking uncovered for 20 minutes until potatoes are well browned and tender.
10. Plate and serve as a side dish.