- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Exotic Roasted Veggies Recipe Video
|Red and yellow banana peppers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut in 1/2" pieces|
|Parsnips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut in 1/2" pieces|
|Turnips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut in 1/2" pieces|
|Black radish||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut in 1/2" pieces|
|Purple cauliflower||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut in 1/2" pieces|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|For sun dried tomato dressing|
|Sun dried tomatoes||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1053 Calories from Fat 766
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g131.2%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1031.1 mg43%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.9%
Sugars 43.5 g
Protein 8 g15.4%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 134.1%
Calcium 12% Iron 28.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a food processor, place all the vinaigrette ingredients and process until smooth and well blended.
3. Using a sharp knife cut the vegetables into ½ inch pieces and place in a bowl.
4. Add in the olive oil, salt and pepper and toss well to mix.
5. In a foil lined baking sheet, put all the vegetables and spread in a single layer.
6. Cover the vegetables with foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Remove the foil, mix the vegetables with spoon and allow to roast for another 20 minutes.
8. Remove the vegetable from the oven, drizzle the vinaigrette on top and toss well to coat.
9. Serve the roasted vegetable hot.