- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eve's Pudding Recipe
|Cooking apples||3 Large, peeled and cored|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , rind grated and juiced|
|Caster sugar||3 Ounce|
|Self-raising flour||5 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1990 Calories from Fat 685
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g119.8%
Saturated Fat 46.5 g232.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 398.9 mg133%
Sodium 2160.4 mg90%
Total Carbohydrates 309 g103%
Dietary Fiber 19.6 g78.4%
Sugars 180.5 g
Protein 24 g48.8%
Vitamin A 55% Vitamin C 83.2%
Calcium 63.1% Iron 47.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, add the thickly sliced apples with granulated sugar, lemon juice and water.
2) Allow to cook till the apple turns tender.
3) Arrange in the pie dish.
4) In a bowl, add butter, lemon rind, and caster sugar and work till light and fluffy.
5) Beat in the egg, and gently fold in the sifted flour using a metal spoon.
6) Add just enough milk to give a dropping consistency to the mix.
7) Add the sauce over the apple and place in oven for about 40 at 375°F or Mark 5.
8) Serve hot topped with custard or cream.