- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Fruit Cake Recipe
|Unsifted flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Mince meat||28 Ounce (1 Jar, Ready-To-Use)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can, Brand, Not Evaporated Milk)|
|Mixed candied fruit||1 Pound (2 Cups)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7041 Calories from Fat 2464
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 272 g418.7%
Saturated Fat 94.7 g473.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1267.2 mg422.4%
Sodium 3721 mg155%
Total Carbohydrates 853 g284.5%
Dietary Fiber 57.1 g228.5%
Sugars 589.1 g
Protein 329 g657.6%
Vitamin A 33.2% Vitamin C 17.2%
Calcium 157.7% Iron 88.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease a tube pan (9-inch). Line the inner base of the pan with parchment paper grease on top again.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and condensed milk .
4. Blend at medium speed using an electric mixer for 1 minute.
5. Sift in the flour and baking powder and gently fold in, without over beating.
6. Fold in the mince meat, candied fruit and nuts.
7. Pour batter into prepared pan.
8. Bake immediately in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until spongy to touch and skewer comes out clean when inserted in the center of the cake.
9. Remove cake pan from the oven and let the cake cool in pan
10. Invert onto a wire rack and cool completely.
11. Slice and enjoy with tea or top with rum or brandy flavored cream and serve as a dessert.