- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Essential Fresh Garden Salad Recipe Video
|Salad greens||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Boston Lettuce, Iceberg Lettuce, Spinach - Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Whole cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Iceberg lettuce leaves||20 Gram (Optional)|
|Boston lettuce leaves||20 Gram (Optional)|
|Cucumber slices||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mushroom slices||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (whole)|
|Dressing/Good seasons italian dressing, made according to instructions on packet||4 Tablespoon (Bottled - Catalina)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice|
|Peanut oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Italian dressing mix||1 Ounce|
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 265
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.1%
Saturated Fat 5 g25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 363.4 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 2 g4.9%
Vitamin A 39.9% Vitamin C 70.4%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop the lettuce.
2. Cut the green pepper into fingers.
3. Slice cucumber and mushrooms.
4. In a large mixing bowl place lettuce, spinach, cucumber, mushroom, tomatoes and toss.
5. For the dressing, take a jar, place peanut oil, vinegar, water and Good Seasons Italian dressing, close the lid and shake.
6. Pour the prepared dressing onto the salad.
7. Serve with bread sticks and butter.