- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Escabeche Recipe Video
|Fish||2 Pound, cleaned and salted (1 Large Fish)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium, sliced into strips|
|Red onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|White vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), crushed|
|Whole peppercorn||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2496 Calories from Fat 1405
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 158 g243.6%
Saturated Fat 23.1 g115.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 471.7 mg
Sodium 1586.1 mg66.1%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.3%
Sugars 61.2 g
Protein 185 g369.1%
Vitamin A 100.4% Vitamin C 290.2%
Calcium 19% Iron 44.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat a clean pan and pour-in the vinegar. Let boil.
3. Add sugar, whole peppercorn, and galic. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Put-in the onion and red bell pepper. Stir and cook until the vegetables are tender.
5. Sprinkle salt and then stir.
7. Put-in the fried fish. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
9. Serve. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.