- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eomandu Fish Dumplings Recipe Video
|Cod fish fillet||1 Pound|
|Wood ear mushrooms||2 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Enoki mushrooms||2 Ounce, cut in 1 inch long pieces|
|Mung bean sprouts||2 Ounce, rinse and remove tails|
|English cucumber||2 Ounce, cut in 1 inch match sticks|
|Minari water dropwort fern||2 Ounce, remove leaves and cut stems in 1 inch pieces|
|For marinating the mushrooms|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||2 Pinch|
|Sugar||2 Pinch (Optional)|
|Corn flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for dredging the fish fillet)|
|Pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
|For dipping sauce|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 171 Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.9%
Saturated Fat 0.36 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.4 mg
Sodium 261.2 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 12 g24%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Rinse and soak the dry Wood Ear mushrooms in water for 30 mins.
2. Make thin slices and discard the middle woody portion in them.
3. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients of the mushroom marinade (soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder and sugar) and allow the thinly sliced wood ear mushrooms to sit in it.
4. Season the fish fillets with salt and water and set aside for 10 minutes.
5. Chop all the veggies as specified in the video.
6. Combine all the ingredients for the dipping sauce.
7. Dredge the fish fillets generously in the corn flour.
8. Fill a few slice of each of the ingredients chopped for filling it.
9. Throw in a couple of pine nuts.
10. Roll it and secure with a toothpick.
11. Heat a steamer with water and lay down a cotton cloth on the surface so that the dumplings do not stick.
12. Place the fish dumplings on it, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
13. Take them off.
14. Serve the fish dumplings alongside the dipping sauce.