- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Energy Bars Recipe Video
|Kashi crunch cereal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaxseeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Wheatgerm||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisin||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs) (dried cherries and dried papaya)|
|Splenda||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or any other sweetener)|
|Natural peanut butter/Fruit spread||16 Ounce|
|Marmalade||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 289 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.5%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 91.1 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 17.1 g
Protein 10 g20.3%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put the cereal, peanuts, sunflower seeds, walnuts, flaxseeds and wheatgerm in a food processor and chop up fine.
2. Place in a bowl along with raisins, dried fruit, peanut butter and marmalade.
3. Mix all together and spread in a 9x13 pan.
4. Pat down and let sit for a few hours.
5. Cut 7 bars across and 4 down.
6. Wrap each individually and serve.