- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Enchiladas with Zucchini, Corn and Goat Cheese Recipe Video
|Red bell pepper||1 Large|
|Whole tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Zucchini||3 Medium, chopped|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped finely|
|Vegetable stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Goat cheese||8 Ounce, crumbled|
Calories 478 Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.3%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g56.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.7 mg
Sodium 647.8 mg27%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.1%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.6%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 22 g43.6%
Vitamin A 39.1% Vitamin C 86.6%
Calcium 42.5% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Cut the red bell pepper and scoop out the seeds.
3. Broil it for 10 minutes.
4. Rinse in cold water and peel off the skin.
5. In the jar of a blender, pour in the canned tomatoes.
6. Add the cumin, the salsa and the red bell pepper.
7. Blend into a smooth paste and set aside.
8. Chop the zucchini and onions.
9. In a pan, heat a little olive oil and sauté the onions in it.
10. Add the zucchini and sauté for some more time before adding the vegetable stock.
11. Add the corn and let it cook for a couple of minutes before turning off the stove.
12. Crumble the goat cheese and set aside.
13. Place each tortilla on the cutting board and put some cheese and the zucchini, onion and corn mixture in them. Roll the tortillas.
14. In a baking dish, keep each rolled tortilla.
15. Top with the enchilada sauce made before and sprinkle the crumbled goat cheese.
16. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
17. Serve immediately.