- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rock Fish in Lemon Butter Caper Sauce Recipe Video
|Rockfish fillet||3⁄4 Pound, fresh boneless|
|Lemon juice||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), freshly squeezed|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (to coat fish)|
|Capers||2 Tablespoon, rinsed|
|Potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), mashed (Purple organic)|
|Green beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic)|
|Canola oil||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 263 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.6%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.2 mg28.1%
Sodium 124.6 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 18 g36.6%
Vitamin A 5.3% Vitamin C 22.7%
Calcium 5% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place sauté pan on medium heat
2) Spray canola oil in the pan.
3) Cook fish on both sides.
4) Put skillet on medium heat.
5) Add butter and capers and sauté for some time.
6) Pour lemon juice and stir well.
7) Add mixture to the fish and cook it for some time.
8) Serve fish on a plate and garnish with potatoes, beans and lemon wedges.