- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Elegant Lavender Rocks Cocktail Recipe Video
|Gin||2 Ounce (Hendricks gin)|
|Fresh lemon||1 Small|
|Lavender||2 Teaspoon (dried flowers)|
|Fresh mint||1 Teaspoon (few leaves for garnish)|
|Soda water||3 Ounce|
|Ice cube||20 (as required)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 189 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.24 g0.37%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 22.1 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 11.6 g
Protein 0.71 g1.4%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 45.8%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, add lemon and dried lavender. Pour one ounce of gin and muddle it well.
2. In a shaker, put some ice cubes, pour gin lavender mixture in it.
3. Add another ounce of gin in shaker. Put honey and shake it well. Set it aside.
4. Take a cocktail glass, tuck lemon as shown in the video, and fill it with ice.
5. Pour cocktail in glass. Top it with soda water.
6. Serve lavender rocks cocktail chill with mint garnish.