- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Election Night Salad Recipe Video
|Purple cabbage||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded|
|Cabbage||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded (neutral)|
|Carrot||3 Cup (48 tbs), grated|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Daring dill spice blend||2 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
Calories 514 Calories from Fat 393
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.5%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.3 mg
Sodium 531 mg22.1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.9%
Sugars 9.6 g
Protein 4 g7.5%
Vitamin A 457.7% Vitamin C 236.5%
Calcium 43.5% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the dressing in a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar, and daring dill spice blend.
2. Take a large bowl and combine cabbage (purple and neutral), and carrot together.
3. Stir in the dressing. Mix it well.
4. This salad can be served at room temperature but tastes better when chilled
5. Garnish Election salad with red pepper, parsley, and serve it chill.