- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Elba's Salmon In a Pouch with Veggies Recipe Video
|Salmon fillet||8 Ounce (2 pieces)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Yellow bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoning||2 Tablespoon (Mrs. Dash - 1 tablespoon for fish and 1 tablespoon for vegetables)|
|Potato||2 , sliced (1 potato per person)|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon (2 tablespoon for fish and 2 tablespoon for vegetables)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 618 Calories from Fat 320
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.8%
Saturated Fat 17.2 g85.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.5 mg41.2%
Sodium 268.6 mg11.2%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 30 g59.2%
Vitamin A 48% Vitamin C 324.8%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2. Partially cook potatoes in microwave for 8 minutes.
3. Place the fish fillets over an aluminum foil and place butter over it, make pouch – separately.
4. Place pouches on a cookie sheet, bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees.
5. In a skillet pour in olive oil, add all the green vegetables and partially boiled potato, stir for few minutes.
6. Add the seasoning and butter.
7. Cover the skillet, lower the heat and let it cook for 12 minutes.
8. Serve salmon in a pouch with vegetables.