- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Elba's McCormick Grill Mates Garlic, Herb and Wine Marinade Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breasts||2 (6 ounces each)|
|Garlic herb and wine marinade||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||5 Tablespoon (1 tbsp. for greasing the grill remaining for marinading chicken)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 208 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.3%
Saturated Fat 0.57 g2.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg
Sodium 371.7 mg15.5%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 40 g79.5%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine garlic herb and wine marinade, oil, water and vinegar. Mix all the ingredients well, keep aside.
2. In a Ziploc pouch pour the marinade mixture and add in the chicken.
3. Marinate for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat the grill.
5. Clean the grill and brush with oil.
6. Grill the chicken for 7 minutes on each side.
7. Serve grilled chicken with sautéed salad.