- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Elba's Hungry Jack Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe Video
|Hydrated potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Hungary jack)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||17 Tablespoon (1 tablespoon for topping casserole and remaining for the potato mixture)|
|Green onion leaves||6|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream/Light sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 509 Calories from Fat 379
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.9%
Saturated Fat 27.2 g136.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.2 mg
Sodium 1188.3 mg49.5%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.8%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 17 g33%
Vitamin A 46% Vitamin C 34.2%
Calcium 54% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2. Fill hot water in the packet of hydrated potatoes, leave for 12 minutes.
3. Drain out the potatoes and put in a casserole.
4. Add in salt, cheddar cheese, spring onions and sour cream in the potato. Mix well all the ingredients.
5. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the potato mixture.
6. Pour in the melted butter over the mixture.
7. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
8. Serve Hungary jack cheese potato casserole hot in a plate.