- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Elba's Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe Video
|Boneless chicken||16 Ounce, cooked|
|Buffalo wing sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Feta cheese||4 Ounce|
|Bacon bits||2 Tablespoon|
|Penne pasta||1 Pound (cooked according to package direction)|
Calories 667 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.2%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120.5 mg40.2%
Sodium 1153.6 mg48.1%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28.1%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 39 g78.4%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 14% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large salad bowl, put the cooked pasta.
2. Add in chicken and mix well.
3. Add in feta cheese, bacon bits and pour buffalo wing sauce, mix well.
4. Keep in the refrigerator before serving.
5. Serve pasta in a plate. Enjoy!
Season boneless chicken with your favorite seasoning and you can poach or grill it for salad.