- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Elba's Amazing Taste Rib Eye Steak Recipe Video
|Rib eye steak||2 Pound (sliced into 3 pieces)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Steak seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (for serving)|
|Corn||1 Small, cooked (for serving)|
|Mushroom with garlic||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (for serving)|
Calories 1147 Calories from Fat 393
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.7 mg
Sodium 1558.5 mg64.9%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.1 g36.5%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 73 g146.3%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 31.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season rib eye steak with olive oil and steak seasoning.
2. Refrigerate for 240 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill.
4. Grill the steaks over high heat for 2 minutes on one side then turn to another side and cook for 2 more minutes.
5. Heat on indirect heat for 5 minutes.
6. Serve rib eye steak with parsley potatoes, mushroom with garlic and corn on cob.
Let your steaks come to room temperature before grilling.